A must-visit for watersports enthusiasts, the Labuan International Sea Sports Complex (Kompleks Sukan Laut Antarabangsa Labuan) is known for being:
- home to the Labuan Marine Museum
- host of annual events such as the Malaysia Water Festival and Labuan International Sea Challenge (LSIC)
The LISC event, which started in 1997, has been listed in the BIMP-EAGA Equador Asia tourism calendar and national tourism calendar under the National Water Fiesta Celebration and Malaysia Water Fiesta.
The festival and competition takes place around April and features events including:
- Cross Channel Swimming Challenge
- Jetski Championship
- Labuan International Fishing Tournament
- Kayak Sprint
- Round Island Kayak Challenge
Visitors can expect lots of fun during the carnival held in conjunction with the event, which attracts tens of thousands of visitors to the island of Labuan.
For visitors who wish to keep themselves dry, a variety of non-water sports games at the beach are scheduled as well such as:
- beach tug-of-war competition
- treasure hunt
- beach volleyball tournament
- sand castle competition