A must-visit for watersports enthusiasts, the Labuan International Sea Sports Complex (Kompleks Sukan Laut Antarabangsa Labuan) is home to:
- the Labuan Marine Museum
- annual events such as the Malaysia Water Festival and Labuan International Sea Challenge (LISC)
The LISC event, which had its first edition in 1997, has been listed in the Equator Asia (BIMP-EAGA) tourism calendar and national tourism calendar as a National Water Fiesta Celebration.
The large-scale festival and competition takes place around April each year and features events including:
- Cross Channel Swimming Challenge
- Jetski Championship
- Labuan International Fishing Tournament
- Kayak Sprint
- Round Island Kayak Challenge
Visitors can expect lots of fun during the carnival held in conjunction with the 3-day event, which attracts tens of thousands of visitors to the island of Labuan.
A variety of non-water sports and games by the beach are also scheduled, such as:
- beach tug-of-war competition
- treasure hunt
- beach volleyball tournament
- sandcastle competition